Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Gala

So the Gala didn't really need it's own blog, but here I am posting a blog with nothing but pictures of me and Micah all dressed up.
My super handsome husband.
I had so much fun getting dressed up....to eat. We booked our cruise in Germany which ended with us sitting at a table with German couples. It made for really difficult conversations. Luckily there was one lady at our table who did speak English and she translated a bit for us.
Cocktails lasted for an hour before dinner in the theater. Cocktails started at 6.25 and all you can drink for one hour for free was awesome! The pink martini was terrible! The ladies with trays (full of drinks) carried two different flavored martini's, two different kinds of champagne and and a flute of what looked like wine. I didn't care for the martini's or the champagne so I tried the flute of wine. After downing, very quickly, three I told Micah how surprised I was that one: I could drink it (I really don't care for drinking) and two: I wasn't feeling anything. Micah asked the waitress what I was drinking and she told us it was fruit punch. Huh. That explained why I enjoyed drinking it.
The captain and his officers.
One final picture of Micah and I after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment