Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kentucky Fun

Visiting Kentucky is always fun for my boys. Here are a few highlights so far from our trip.
Playing with underwear on our heads.
Visiting the Louisville zoo.
Look! I'm almost as big as a gorilla!
Look! I think I am a gorilla!
Look! I AM a gorilla!
Tucker at the petting zoo.
Luke at the petting zoo.
Lizards, alligators and snakes...oh my.
Goodbye zoo.
Nolin Lake is a favorite for my boys and fishing is something they find a lot of fun. Luke and a big catch. (It wasn't his big catch.)
You can see how far the water had been up.
Going to the ramp, we couldn't get to our dock without swimming, to take a dip.
Come on in the water's nice!
Cruising on the pontoon.
When the fisherman came back they had a ton of bass for the boys to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment