Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Been a While

I started blogging because I enjoy reading blogs and thought it would be fun to let everyone have a glimpse into our life here in Dover. I didn't realize that people are actually reading mine and that they wondered why I don't leave posts more often. Well I don't really feel like our life here is all that interesting, or at least interesting enough to write about and it's not that I don't have the time but I don't make the time to blog. I was reading blogs tonight and got inspired...so here it is.

Luke and Tucker enjoy riding around on this Mater truck provided by their Grandpa Wilson. I know it doesn't seem right with Luke riding and Tucker pushing, but they actually prefer it this way. We had beautiful weather for a day or two that finally allowed us to play outside! The kids loved it and really needed to get out of the house...they are going stir crazy. Luke took puppy for a ride on the four wheeler.


And Tucker chose to spend his time on the playground. He loves sliding boards and doesn't even mind getting shocked EVERY time he goes down.


Two days later we received this beautiful blanket of snow. Sorry kiddo's.



We decided to venture out into the snow and Tucker, poor Tucker, looked like the kid from a Christmas Story. Believe it or not the only reason he was crying was because he hated the gloves!




Micah and Luke made an igloo and enjoyed playing in it. I think Micah had more fun in the snow than either of the boys did!







Two days after receiving ten inches of snow we headed to Macon to 70 degree weather. It's a wonder we weren't not all sick as dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment