Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cinco De Mayo

       This year I decided to play a little softball.  Understatement.  After tryouts the schedule was handed out.  Thirteen tournaments over the summer.  HOLY COW!  During tryouts I talked to some of the vets about how often they played.  Maybe once or twice a month, usually just one tournament a month is what I was told.  Wrong.  Three a month is more like it.  I'm not complaining, I LOVE it.  I won't go into great details about the tournaments, just a picture here or caption there.  Here goes!  First tournament of the year was the Cinco De Mayo.  Spang is only one and a half hours away.  We drove up and rented rooms and played Friday thru Sunday.  We walked out of this tourney undefeated.  Wahoo!  We got a team trophy and t-shirts that look like the invitation below. 
 Cinco Invitation.
Photo of our girls after the chipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment